- Pretzel Turtles
- What a easy kid friendly recipe that comes from Cacki over at Allrecipes.com. It's one of my seasonal favorite candy treats
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|10 (2 per serving)||10 minutes||4 minutes|
- 20 small mini pretzels or square pretzels
- 20 small chocolate covered caramel candies such as Rolo®
- 20 pecan halves
Servings: (2 per serving)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Place one chocolate covered caramel candy on each pretzel.
- Bake for 4 minutes. While the candy is warm, press a pecan half onto each candy covered pretzel. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Please note: while an easy parent and child food activity, watch little fingers with the warm chocolate. Could blister little digits if not watching. Child safety is needed.