- Orange Chocolate Bark
- My copycat version of Terry's Orange Milk Chocolate confections. Every year Terry's was something I stuffed into my children's stockings. Now...I make it homemade. A delicious creamy chocolate infused with orange. A sure holiday pleaser.
|Prep Time||Cook Time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes|
- 1 (24oz) pkg Chocolate Flavored Almonk Bark melting chocolate
- 1 TBSP dried orange peel, minced
- 2 tsp liquid orange extract
- Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate almond bark in the top of a double boiler over just-barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Almond Bark is ready when the melted chocolate completely melted and there are no lumps.
- Add in dried orange peel and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Remove pan of melted chocolate from pan of simmering water. Add orange extract and mix very well until liquid has been incorporated completely.
- Spread the chocolate mixture onto the prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces to serve.
You can use edible concentrated orange oil using 1 tsp verses pure orange extract if you choose.