- Nutella® Hazelnut Fudge
- Working with another like recipe, I wondered if I could change one ingredient for another...and it works beautifully! The rich smoothness of the hazelnut cocoa blend and the crunch of the hazelnuts make a perfect little fudge morsel. Note: this recipe uses the Vanilla Flavored white confectioners' candy coating NOT the chocolate flavored confectioners' candy coating.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|24 (2 per serving)||10 minutes||10 minutes|
- 1 pound Vanilla flavored confectioners' coating (white almond bark) broken up or coarsely chopped
- 18 ounces Cocoa Hazelnut Spread (such as Nutella®)
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
Servings: (2 per serving)
- Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with plastic wrap long enough to overhang the dish by several inches on each side.
- Place broken coating into a large glass microwave-safe bowl and melt on low power in microwave oven, about 5 minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- When coating is smooth and creamy, stir in cocoa hazelnut spread into coating, until fudge mixture is thoroughly combined. Spread fudge into the prepared baking dish. Top fudge with chopped hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate fudge until set, 1 to 2 hours. Lift fudge out of the pan using the plastic wrap for handles and slice into small square pieces.
This Recipe works best with the Vanilla flavored white confectioners' coating (white almond bark)...using the chocolate confectioners' coating will result in a loss of hazelnut flavor.