- Gluten Free Garlic Dill Dinner Rolls
- These garlic and dill gluten-free rolls will make all your gluten-free family members happy at your next dinner party.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|12 (1 per person)||15 minutes||35 minutes|
- 1 & 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 TBSP white sugar
- 1 (.25oz) pkg package rapid rise yeast
- 3 large eggs
- 1 & 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 & 1/2 cups gluten-free all purpose baking flour (such as Bob's Red Mill®)
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 & 1/2 tsp minced garlic
Servings: (1 per person)
- Stir warm water with sugar together in a bowl. Sprinkle yeast packet over water mixture and allow yeast to slightly foam, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, canola oil, and vinegar together in a bowl until frothy.
- Combine flour, xanthan gum, and salt together in a bowl until evenly mixed. Beat yeast mixture into flour mixture using an electric mixer until evenly combined.
- Beat egg mixture into flour mixture until just combined; stir in dill and garlic. Beat dough on high until dough holds together and is sticky, at least 4 minutes. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside to slightly rise in a warm area, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10x13-inch baking dish.
- Form dough into 12 large rolls and arrange 3/4-inch apart in the prepared baking dish. ***I use a large ice cream scooper, for even sized rolls.
- Bake in the preheated oven rolls are lightly golden, 35 to 45 minutes.
If you want just plain gluten-free dinner rolls omit garlic and dill. If you want a loaf of bread instead of rolls, place in a 9x9-inch baking pan and bake according to the same baking time.