- Dark Cherry Chocolate Fudge
- This recipe comes from Nestle® via Allrecipes.com It's a wonderful and delightful fudge. Super easy to make and a hubby favorite. Hope you enjoy.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|24 (2 per serving)||8 minutes||6 minutes|
- 1 & 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 TBSP butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 & 2/3 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Servings: (2 per serving)
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, dried cherries and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
If you can't find dried cherries, cranberries are a perfectly suitable replacement.