- Cranberry Walnut Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- A quick on the go recipe for lunch or dinner. Completely fast, super easy and not a bad way to cut back on carbs by using lettuce instead of bread.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|8||5 minutes||0 minutes|
- 8 single small-med Romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed & patted dry**
- 1 (3.5oz) pkg Cranberries & Glazed Walnut Mix for Salads
- 12 oz chicken breast, cooked & diced
- 1/4 cup Berry Vinagrette, low sugar preferred, divided**
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled, divided
- On a medium size platter, lay out 8 small to medium size Romaine lettuce leaves. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together cranberries, walnuts and chicken. Portion out at least 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cranberry chicken mixture evenly on to each single lettuce leaf.
- Top each wrap with 1/2 TBSP vinaigrette and 1 TBSP of crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
*When looking for lettuce to use as wraps, Iceberg, Leafy, Bibb or Butter lettuce will work nicely.
**Preferably I like using a sugar free vinaigrette, it's extremely low on carbs and calories. You can use a Raspberry, Strawberry or a Mixed Berry Vinaigrette of your choosing and even a Balsamic for that bit of humph.