- Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- A sinful but decadent chocolaty creamy cheesecake bar that will make you feel you have died and gone to heaven.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|24||15 minutes||110 minutes|
- 1 (14.5 oz) box Betty Crocker® Triple Chocolate Flavored Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 oz) tub Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Fudge flavored frosting
- 3 large eggs
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, beat cake mix and butter with electic mixer on low speed until crumbly; reserve 1 cup. In bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan, press remaining crumb mixture. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, cool slightly.
- In the same bowl, beat cream cheese and frosting with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake about 55 to 60 minutes(about 45 to 55 minutes for dark or non-stick pan) or until set. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 to 3 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy
- NOTE: I find that this recipe gets lightly firm when baked but not completely firm but is best when refrigerated, will hold it's shape for "eating with your hands" method. Refrigerating makes this recipe very firm but soft and creamy